Back to School Look Book

Leave a Comment
Lately I have really been digging making fashion you tube videos. It's really exciting and fun to create a video, edit it, and post it for the public to see. A lot of work goes into making a video and it is really self fulfilling and makes you proud to see something that you created on your own. Unfortunately, since we live in the modern, fast past, technology enhanced world, many people would much rather prefer watching a video than reading about it. Therefore, I have tried to cater to both crowds with writing and videos. Results have been pretty amazing... in a few weeks I have accumulated almost 600 subscribers and one of my videos got 50,000 views. In the description you will find where I bought everything in the video! Thanks for staying interested! xx
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment