Haul

Leave a Comment
Recently, I went shopping at American Apparel and Urban Outfitters. Here is an accumulation of the things I got /ordered offline(sorry for the picture quality, my camera died):


Fuzzy Primrose Crop Top: American Apparel
Stripped Crop Tee: American Apparel
Lavender Crop Top: American Apparel
Light Pink Bralette: Urban Outfitters
 



Floral Dress: Urban Outfitters
MAC Cosmetics: Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Shade NC15

Denim Dark Wash Pencil Skirt: American Apparel
Lavender Tennis Skirt: American Apparel
Stonewash High-Waster Shorts: American Apparel
Mesh High-Wasted Swim Bottoms: American Apparel
I am guilty of wearing pretty much all black or skirts almost everyday. As the spring season approaches us, I decided to try and add some color and different styles to create a more diverse wardrobe. Also, I usually wear either crop tops and over-sized baggy tops, there is no inbetween. This will most likely be my last splurge of crop tops because I own way to many. I decided to add in a beauty product as well, the MAC foundation. I wear the shade NC15 and would absolutely recommend the product if you are looking for sheer to medium coverage or a matte finish.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment