Current Favorite Accessory Inclinations

Leave a Comment
 
       Over the past few months I have been absolutely loving the choker and hologram trends. Here are some splurges I have acquired recently:
  • Purple Jelly Tattoo Choker: Etsy - Sictransitgloriaa
  • Female Sign Black Tattoo Choker: Etsy - Sictransitgloriaa
  • Pizza Slice Black Tattoo Choker: Etsy - aciddaisy
  • Clear Tattoo Choker: Claire's
  • Black Bracelet Tattoo Chokers: Sictransitgloriaa
  • Holographic Clear Plastic Choker: Etsy - Choked Boutique
  • Holographic Cropped Tank: UNIF
  • Holographic Wallet: ASOS
  • Holographic Clutch(This was actually a gift to a friend): Topshop
  • Juju Jellies: American Apparel
  • Sunglasses: Thrifted
Chokers
      Chokers are my number one, go-to accessory. I wear one about every day. Tattoo chokers were a huge trend in the 90s and early 2000s. I remember wearing them when I was a little girl. I was so excited when I rediscovered them months ago. Also, they are super inexpensive which make it easier to own multiple. Although I am very pleased with choker necklaces, the ones that incorporate charms are very easily stretched. I can barely wear my pizza slice choker any more due to this problem. My goal is to adopt more colors into my collection because I tend to over do black.

Holographic
      I adore this effect because it is incredibly versatile. It is great way to make your outfit pop, and goes with several colors. My favorite colors to pairs holographic items are pastels such as pink and lavender and black. It also look great with velvet, for example a black velvet skirt.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment