Life Update

Leave a Comment
I  feel very sad that I left blogger for a little even though I just started because it actually makes me really happy to be doing this. And this is what I desire to do later on maybe even as a career. I guess I was feeling a little uninspired. Anyways, I'm back and I feel that a lot has changed since in my life since my last post.

  1. This is very personal but it has impacted my life very positively so I decided to share it. In May of this year, I became prescribed to Prozac. Which is a drug for depression/anxiety which I really struggled with. Ever since I can sleep at night and my confidence has increased a lot.
  2. Related to that I finally swallowed my pride and had an interview for a local boutique at Copper Penny. And guess what? I got the job! Everyone there is so nice and I always look forward to going to work. Which I can't ask for anything better than that.
  3. Also I can now drive! Well almost, I got my permit. Then I took all the driving classes so I'm going to take the road test for my full license very soon, maybe even next week.
  4. My junior year of high school has started. This has made me very stressed but I'm also happy about this because I am taking some really cool classes and have great teachers.
  5. My friends Caroline and Courtney and I are now the presidents of Women of Wando. This is the feminist club at my school that has been very recently created. If there is anything to know about me is that I am devoted feminist. Feminism is the belief that men have social, political, and economical advantages over women. AND NO WE DO NOT HATE MEN I PROMISE!! We strive for gender EQUALITY. Feminism has opened the doors to many friendships, confidence, and acceptance of others and myself. It has really opened my eyes to what is going on it the world and I can't wait to share it with people at my school!
  6. Lately I have been thinking a lot and I'm very interested in fashion, photography, film production, and journalism! I'm thinking of pursuing a career in these categories.
  7. My best friend, Caroline, and I are going to NYC and a month. I'm so excited!! I live for New York City.
  8. Oh and also I turned sixteen on May 18th, so I'm getting up there.
If any of you took the time to read this thank you!! From now any I will try to post a lot more frequently on here. :) I think the next post will be my shoe collection??
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment