2014 Shoe Wishlist

Leave a Comment



  1. These Vagabond Dioon Multi Strap White Heeled Sandals are gorgeous. I have wanted them for ages, but they sold out just before I got my hands on them over the summer. Since then I have been admiring from afar. I am a firm believer of socks and sandals, so these sandals would be perfect for winter time with tights or sandals underneath accompanied by a skirt or dress. Also, they are great for summer for obvious reasons. I am obsessing over the chunky platform heeled trend. I love platforms in general, due to the fact that they add to my height considering I am fairly short.
  2. Secondly, I adore the UNIF Gamma ray Boot. They incorporate holographic, which I discussed in a previous post, and a mega platform. These are two of my favorite qualities. Although, they are not ideal for the summer season coming up, I could still make very good use of them.
  3. Very similar to the Vagabonds, these Windsor Smith Puffy sandals are equally stunning. Windsor Smith are one of my favorite shoe brands due to the neutral color scheme, and minimalist designs.
  4. I am a sucker for black boots such as these Don't Worry Be Happy UNIF boots. I admire the smiley and frowning face design on the front. I imagine wearing these with high-wasted black skinny jeans or a skater skirt.
  5. In my opinion, Topshop really out did Birkenstock with these sandals. Although the are look-a- likes, Topshop definitely out shined Birkenstock through the aspects of the design and price. These Topshop Heights Double Strap Sandals in silver and much cheaper than Birkenstocks and the color scheme is superior as well. These shoes would be perfect for summer vacation or on the beach.
  6. Lastly, the Dr. Marten Aggy Rose Sandals are to die for. They are very different from my other shoes, but I would love to add them to my collection. These flatforms are similar to Chacos or Tevas and would be great to walk or even hike in during the warmer months.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment