Life Update.... Again...

Leave a Comment
First off... I am so sorry that I have failed to keep continuously blogging even though I promised I would (even though I doubt people actually keep up with this). My last entry was almost a year ago, nine months actually... And as I said before so much has changed. My junior year of high school is complete. It was a lot harder than I expected but I had some cool teachers and made new friends along the way. Photography class was very interesting and I learned a lot about cameras that I didn't know. I shot some very cool pictures digital and film and one picture I took one a Scholastic Golden Key award. In that class I learned how to develop film, enlarge prints, and all the darkroom basics along with digital photo shop. Photography is sneaking it's way into my life again due to my new role as my school's yearbook photographer that I will be pursuing throughout my senior year. This year I am taking yearbook and photography 2 and I plan on building up a portfolio and maybe even minoring in photography in college. College is a scary thought because yes, I am officially a senior now. Trapped in a body of what appears to be a twelve year old. Hopefully, I will be able to attend FIT in NYC for fashion merchandising. If there is anything to know about me it's that I crave living in New York so strongly. I'm sure there are a million others just like me who feel the same way, but throughout my experiences in New York I have marveled in taking in the crisp air that fills the concrete jungle. Feeling the breeze and the whir of energy from all of the people around is incredible, there is no other feeling like it. Everything feels so alive. Before my last entry I was still planning on going to New York with my best friend Caroline along with my Aunt and my mom. We did and the trip was amazing, there is no other feeling than being in your favorite place with your favorite people. Also, you would assume correctly that I am seventeen now, I can drive full time, and I do have a job. Although not the job of my dreams, it does pay off. I work at Ben & Jerry's ice cream shack on the beach and the tips are really good. However, I would much rather be working at a retail store again like when I did at Copper Penny. Lately, I have been really into blogging and journaling as well. So if you want to see what you missed over the nine months you can follow me on there because I do post a lot. I've made so many close friends over tumblr. One of them is a girl named Lindsey. She lives two hours away from me and we have met three different times and she is such a sweetheart. A lot of people look down or are skeptical when I tell them I have friends online, probably more than I do in real life, but they are truly the best kind of friends who have been there for me through thick and thin. Of course there are negatives to an online relationship because there is that nagging issue of distance, but I don't regret becoming friends with any of the people I have met on tumblr. Also, i just cut all of my hair off to above my shoulders. It's new and different and I won't lie I do often regret it. But my poor limp hair needed it and it does allow me to make cute little baby buns. The last update I can think of is that I will be going to Spain next year to visit my brother because he is studying abroad there which is super exciting. I'll make a few post with pictures of events I have lacked to share over the last nine months. Wow I just realized I could've has a baby in that time period.  Anyways, I'm not going to promise any thing on here like I did last time but I would like to keep up with this

Much love,
Liz xx
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment